SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Professionals facilitate well-planned marketing research methods to measure factors that drive better corporate decision making and in turn more decisive marketing actions. Marketing Research can be conducted on all Aspects of Sales and Marketing. SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Professionals test multiple marketing hypotheses to better understand consumer behavior, finalize product features, define metrics for marketing efforts and track and improve marketing activities.
Successful candidates will be awarded the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Professional certification by SMstudy® after passing the exam.
Price (*ask for discount) 300 USD
Access period 180 days
- There is no formal prerequisite required for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Associate certification and study the recommended processes in the SMstudy® Guide – Marketing Research book before applying for the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Professional certification.
- This certification is appropriate for anyone interested in becoming a Marketing Research Professional.
What is included
- Online + VMEdu Mobile App
- Engaging case studies
- Full-length simulated exam
- Chapter tests
- Study guides and podcasts
- Certification Exam
- How To Earn?
You must complete the online course and pass the proctored online exam.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again by paying $60.
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A Brief History of Marketing Research
- Corporate Strategy Overview
- Aspects of Sales and Marketing
- Levels of Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Marketing Research Overview
- Statistical Measurement of Data
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- Sampling Distributions
- Methods of Least Square
- Analysis with Statistical Package