The PMP® training course is designed to ensure that you pass the PMP exam on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, entrusted by 52,000 learners, will help you to understand the workings of the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas defined by the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition. We guarantee you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP certification.
Price (*ask for discount) 400 USD
Access period 180 days
Non graduates should have 35 hours of Project Management education and 5 years/7500 hours of Project Management experience.
Graduates should have 35 hours of Project Management education and 3 years/4500 hours of Project Management experience.
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
What is included
- 35 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 5 industry case studies and 12 scenario-based games
- 83 end-of-chapter quizzes and 5 simulation exams
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
- How To Earn?
• Complete 85% of the course.
• Complete 1 project and 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 80%.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions