SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Specialists manage the complete sales process—including the pre-sales processes of understanding the company’s sales value proposition, creating a suitable sales channel network, planning sales governance, setting sales targets, creating appropriate marketing assets and creating compensation structures. They are also adept at managing the sales process from prospecting for potential customers to conversion that leads to customer acquisition. Corporate Sales Specialists can also oversee account management to support and satisfy customer needs and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and customer retention.
Successful candidates will be awarded the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Specialist certification by SMstudy® after passing the certification exam.
Price (*ask for discount) 450 USD
Access period 180 days
- The candidate should have minimum of 3 years work experience.
- It is preferable to complete the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Professional certification and study all processes in the SMstudy® Guide –Corporate Sales book before applying for the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Specialists certification.
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Corporate Sales Specialist.
What is included
- Online + VMEdu Mobile App
- E-copy of SBOK Guide
- Certification Exam
- How To Earn?
You must complete the online course and pass the proctored online exam.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 140 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again by paying $60.
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A Brief History of Corporate Sales
- Corporate Strategy Overview
- Aspects of Sales and Marketing
- Levels of Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Corporate Sales Overview
- Classification of Accounts and Resource Allocation
- Corporate Accounts Alignment
- Client Management