SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Specialists facilitate well-planned marketing research methods to measure factors that can drive better corporate decision making and in turn more decisive marketing actions. SMstudy® Certified Marketing Strategy Specialists demonstrate how marketing research findings assist the marketing team conceptualize and finalize product features as well as other components of a company’s Marketing Strategy. Specialists also test multiple marketing hypothesis in order to better understand consumer behavior, define metrics for marketing efforts, and track and improve marketing activities.
Successful candidates will be awarded the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Specialist certification by SMstudy® after passing the exam.
Price (*ask for discount) 450 USD
Access Period 180 days
- Candidates should have a minimum of three years work experience.
- It is preferable to complete the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Professional certification and study all processes in the SMstudy® Guide – Marketing Research book before applying for the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Specialist certification.
- This certification is appropriate for Sales and Marketing Professionals interested in becoming a Marketing Research Specialist.
What is included
- Online + VMEdu Mobile App
- Engaging case studies
- Full-length simulated exam
- Chapter tests
- Study guides and podcasts
- Certification Exam
- How To Earn?
You must complete the online course and pass the proctored online exam.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 140 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again by paying $60.
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A Brief History of Marketing Research
- Corporate Strategy Overview
- Aspects of Sales and Marketing
- Levels of Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Marketing Research Overview
- Statistical Measurement of Data
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- Sampling Distributions
- Methods of Least Square
- Analysis with Statistical Package