SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Experts provide guidance on activities related to building strong business relationships; successfully work with other businesses to help them see the value in the company’s products and services; understand procurement management; conduct effective negotiations with other organizations; and oversee leads generation, qualification, follow-up, account management and other related activities.
Successful candidates will be awarded the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Expert certification by SMstudy® after passing the certification exam.
Price (*ask for discount) 600 USD
Access Period 180 days
- The candidate should have minimum of 5 years work experience.
- It is preferable to complete the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Professional certification and study all processes in the SMstudy® Guide –Corporate Sales book before applying for the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Specialists certification.
- This certification is appropriate for Sales and Marketing Professionals and Specialists who are interested in becoming a Corporate Sales Expert.
What is included
- Online + VMEdu Mobile App
- E-copy of SBOK Guide
- Certification Exam
- How To Earn?
You must complete the online course and pass the proctored online exam.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 180 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 240 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again by paying $60.
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A Brief History of Corporate Sales
- Corporate Strategy Overview
- Aspects of Sales and Marketing
- Levels of Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Corporate Sales Overview
- Classification of Accounts and Resource Allocation
- Corporate Accounts Alignment
- Client Management