The Chief Product Owner makes the day-to-day business decisions in the case of large projects with numerous Scrum Teams and multiple Product Owners. The Chief Product Owner prepares and maintains the overall Prioritized Product Backlog for the large project, using it to coordinate work through the Product Owners of the Scrum Teams. The Chief Product Owner will be responsible for the final deliverable of the project. Apart from making final business decisions, the Chief Product Owner collaborates with the Chief Scrum Master, other Product Owners, and Scrum Masters to develop a list of components and resources needed in common for all the teams throughout the project.
Price (*ask for discount) 500 USD
Access Period 180 days
- It is mandatory to complete the Scrum Product Owner Certified SPOC™ certification before applying for the Scaled Scrum Product Owner certification.
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Chief Scrum Product Owner..
What is included
- Online + VMEdu Mobile App
- E-copy of SBOK Guide
- Certification Exam
- Physical Certificate
- How To Earn?
You must complete the online course and pass the proctored online exam.
- How To Maintain?
To maintain the certification status, Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified (SSPOC™) professionals will need to earn 60 re-certification credits every 3 years.
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 70 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 90 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two free exam retakes.
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Agile? and Why use Agile?
- The Agile Manifesto and its Principles
- Declaration of Interdependence
- Agile vs. Traditional Project Management
- Agile Methods
- Planning in Scrum
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Flow
- Create Project Vision
- Identify Scrum Master and Stakeholder(s)
- Form Scrum Team
- Develop Epic(s)
- Create Prioritized Product Backlog
- Conduct Release Planning
Plan and Estimate
- Create User Stories
- Estimate User Stories
- Commit User Stories
- Identify Tasks
- Estimate Tasks
- Create Sprint Backlog
- Create Deliverables
- Conduct Daily Standup
- Groom Prioritized Product Backlog
- Ship Deliverables
- Retrospect Project
Scaling Scrum for Large Projects
- Create Large Project Components
- Conduct and Coordinate Sprints
- Prepare Large Project Release
- Impact of Large Projects to Fundamental Scrum Processes
Scaling Scrum for the Enterprise
- Create Program or Portfolio Components
- Review and Update Scrum Guidance Body
- Create and Groom Program or Portfolio Backlog
- Coordinate Program or Portfolio Components
- Retrospect Program or Portfolio Releases