International Software Testing Qualifications Board/American Software Testing Qualifications Board Certified Tester Foundation Level (ISTQB/ASTQB CTFL®) Certification is a rigorous, examination-based, professional certification program accepted across the world. CTFL® Certification establishes a professional’s proficiency in Software development and testing.
Simplilearn offers you CTFL® Certification training through a blended model. We are an ISTQB accredited training provider and ISTQB Authorized Examination Center (AEC). Expand your market reach by attaining an ISTQB/ASTQB CTFL® Certification.
Price 100 USD
Access Period 180 days
To take up this course, participants must have Six months of minimum experience in Software Development / Software Testing and minimum 18 hours of Formal Software Testing Training.
- Test Analysts
- Test Consultants
- Software developers
- Managers who want to stand out as a valuable member in their respective organizations
- Specialists from all sectors can take the CTFL® Training exam and obtain the certification. Some examples of sectors are: Automotive industry, Financial services, Medical technology, Telecommunications, Public Services
What is included
- 9 hours of high-quality e-learning content.
- 6 chapter-end quizzes.
- 2 CTFL simulation exams.
- Downloadable e-book.
- Courseware approved by ISTQB, ASTQB.
- Course completion certificate.
- How To Earn?
Complete 85% of the course. Complete 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- 40 multiple-choice questions.
- Closed book exam.
- The scoring of 1 point is given for each correct answer.
- The pass percentage is 65%, which means minimum of 26 right answers out of 40 questions.
- The exam duration is 60 minutes (or 75 minutes for candidates taking exams that are not in their native or local language).
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions