The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) Certification is designed to help you master the combined concepts of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. Lean Six Sigma has emerged as a popular business management strategy applied to projects globally. It helps a company achieve process excellence initiatives, accelerate product delivery, improve product quality, and drive increased profits to an organization. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification demonstrates one’s ability to deploy these skills in enterprise-wide projects. Our Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification program is modeled on the Body of Knowledge (BOK) of the American Society of Quality (ASQ), with cutting-edge and real-life applications integrated with the training section. Once the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training is complete, participants will be able to implement the concepts of Lean, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Six Sigma Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) using statistical tools and analysis.
Price (*ask for discount) 400 USD
Access Period 180 days
- Participants must have at least two years’ experience in Quality Management role and should have worked on process improvement projects
- Participant must be a Masters in Statistics
- Participant must be a Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Holder having shown adequate expertise handling Six Sigma tools
- Senior Management (especially if the company intends to implement Lean Six Sigma)
- Team Leaders
- Software Professionals
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance Team Members
- Management Students
What is included
- 21 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 6 chapter-end quizzes
- 3 Lean Six Sigma Black Belt simulation exams
- Downloadable e-book
- Course completion certificate
- How To Earn?
• Completes 85% of the course.
• Passes the LSSBB Certification Examination with a minimum 60% score.
After the certification, the trainee should submit a full-scale live DMAIC project for case review by the LSSBB faculty. Upon completion of the successful review, the trainee will be provided with an Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Functional Certification.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions