SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Experts are experienced in facilitating appropriate assessment tools to measure factors that help drive better corporate decision making and in turn more decisive marketing actions. SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Experts execute processes associated with planning and conducting a marketing research project. Processes include understanding the research problem; selecting a suitable research design; collecting, processing analyzing and interpreting data; and presenting the results to the key decision makers.
Successful candidates will be awarded the SMstudy® Marketing Strategy Expert certification by SMstudy® after passing the exam.
Price (*ask for discount) 600 USD
Access period 180 days
- Candidates should have a minimum of five years work experience.
- It is preferable to complete the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Specialist certification and study all processes in the SMstudy® Guide – Marketing Research book before applying for the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Expert certification.
- This certification is appropriate for Sales and Marketing Professionals and Specialists interested in becoming a Marketing Research Expert.
What is included
- Online + VMEdu Mobile App
- Engaging case studies
- Full-length simulated exam
- Chapter tests
- Study guides and podcasts
- Certification Exam
- How To Earn?
You must complete the online course and pass the proctored online exam.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 180 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 240 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again by paying $60.
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A Brief History of Marketing Research
- Corporate Strategy Overview
- Aspects of Sales and Marketing
- Levels of Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Marketing Research Overview
- Statistical Measurement of Data
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- Sampling Distributions
- Methods of Least Square
- Analysis with Statistical Package