This awareness course is designed to equip you with all the need-to-know knowledge about The Open Group’s TOGAF standard. Completing this online course will leave you aware, confident and informed about what the TOGAF standard is, its background, how it works and what it can do for you and your organization.
Price (*ask for discount) 250 USD
Access period 180 days
- There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
- TOGAF is a must for anyone wishing to pursue a career in enterprise architecture.
What is included
- 6 hours of course material
- Quizzes and revision modules
- Instant 6 months access
- How To Earn?
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF?
- Enterprise Architecture Implementation Challenges
- An Introduction to the TOGAF Standard
- Why use TOGAF?
- The Relationship between TOGAF and other domains
- Introduction to the ADM
- Setting Architecture Context
- Architecture Delivery
- Transitional Planning
- Building Blocks and the Enterprise Continuum
- Stakeholders, Concerns, Views and Viewpoints
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Skills Framework
- Architecture Vision
- Stakeholder Management
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Other Important Benefits
The Benefits per Stakeholder
- The Business User
- The IT Organization
- The EA Organization
- The IT Service Provider
- The IT Management Software Vendor
- The Industry-related Training and Certification Provider