This TOGAF Certified course combines both the TOGAF Level 1 (Foundation) course and the TOGAF Level 2 course. As well as in-depth visual learning content, the online course contains audio and video narratives, quizzes and
practice exams. After providing you with a good knowledge of the core TOGAF principles and concepts,the candidate is able to analyze and apply this knowledge.
Price 1240 USD
Access Period 360 days
- There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
- This course is the complete package for architects looking to become TOGAF certified.
What is included
- Accredited by The Open Group
- 23 hours of course material
- FREE combined exam voucher: The exam voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and must be claimed within 12 months of first course access.
- Practice exams
- 24/7 tutor support
- Instant 12 months access
- How To Earn?
You must complete the online course and pass the exams.
You must pass a 2-part examination process. Part 1 can be taken after the completing the TOGAF Foundation e-Learning certification course.
Part 2 is the second and final part of the 2-part certification process for TOGAF 9 Certified
and can only be taken after the completing of the TOGAF Certified e-Learning certification course.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- A 2-part examination process
- Part 1: Foundation Exam =(Multiple Choices, 40 questions per exam, 60 minutes duration, The exam is closed book, The pass mark is 55%)
- Part 2: Certified Exam =(Scenario-based, multiple choices, Each scenario has four possible answers, each scoring
a different number of points, 8 questions per exam, 90 minutes duration, The exam is open book, The pass mark is 60%, Taken at authorized Pearson Vue test centers around the world)
- One free resit exam voucher.
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The TOGAF 9 Certification Program
- The Basic Concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The Core Concepts of TOGAF 9
Certification: Architecture Vision (Phase A)
- The Architecture Development Method: the Architecture Vision
- Architecture Content Framework
- Stakeholder Management
- TOGAF Content Metamodel
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
Certification: Architecture Change Management (Phase H)
- Architecture Change Management
- ADM Architecture Requirements Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- The Architecture Repository
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Iterations and Levels
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Security
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: SOA
- Architecture Maturity Models
- Architecture Skills Framework