Establishing an Enterprise Architecture Practice can be a daunting challenge. In this course, experienced EA practitioners share their knowledge on how to get started with implementation.
Price 700 USD
Access Period 360 days
- Knowledge of EA.
- TOGAF certification, or currently studying to certify.
- Individuals who are commencing or want to improve their EA Practice.
- Individuals who are newly appointed EA Managers, Chief Architects, experienced EA practitioners, Lead Architects, Project/Programme Managers.
- Individuals who wish clear guidance from senior EA Practitioners on how to get started with implementation.
- Individuals who want exposure to the key implementation challenges they and their team will face.
- Individuals who want to study in their own time and at their own pace on the device of their choice.
What is included
- 24 hours of course material
- Exercises and submission for tutor review.
- 24/7 tutor support
- Instant 12 months access
- How To Earn?
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Enterprise Architecture Practice
- Recognizing and using the differences and similarities between the PMO and the Enterprise Architecture Practice
- The Enterprise Architecture Practice and its placement and function within the organization
- Set up an Enterprise Architecture Practice
- Setting up and engaging an Architecture Board
EA Practice - Demand and Supply
- Enterprise Architecture Information sources and requirements
- Enterprise Architecture Demand/Supply Model
- Asymmetric Demand
- Challenge model for understanding the position of the Enterprise Architecture Practice
EA Practice - Operating and Engagement Models
- Understanding the Enterprise Architecture Operating Model
- Operating model design, structure, adapting and testing
- Understanding the Enterprise Architecture Engagement Model
- Integrating related business unit functions and relevant interfaces
Governance - Standards and Principles
- The fundamental elements of governance
- The difference between governance and management
- Recognizing the requirement for governance
- Understanding why governance is important
- Understanding how to create a governance framework
Services, Capabilities and Tools
- Difference between services and capabilities
- Defining the required services and capabilities for the successful Enterprise Architecture Practice
- Recognizing the need for tools and how to choose the appropriate tools
- Understanding what an Enterprise Architecture charter is and why it is necessary
- Developing an Enterprise Architecture charter