This short course is designed to brief you with all the need-to-know knowledge about The Open Group’s IT4IT
standard. Completing this online course will leave you aware, confident and informed about what the IT4IT standard
is, its background, how it works and what it can do for you and your organization.
Price 225 USD
Access Period 180 days
- There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
- You are in a role where you need to understand IT4IT, its content, context, activities and benefits, but you do not need to be a certified practitioner.
- You have a group of sponsors, decision-makers or stakeholders that need to be aware of the value, and benefits of an IT4IT project.
- You need to ‘sell’ IT4IT internally within your organization.
- You want to know more about the IT4IT standard before committing to the full Foundation training and examination.
What is included
- 6 hours of course material
- Quizzes and revision modules
- Instant 6 months access
- How To Earn?
On course completion.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the story?
- Today’s landscape
- What is IT management and the IT4IT standard?
- IT management challenges
- An introduction to the IT4IT Reference Architecture
- Why use the IT4IT Reference Architecture?
- Relationship with ITIL and other best practices and frameworks
The IT4IT standard in detail
- The IT Value Chain
- The IT Value Streams
- Strategy to portfolio (S2P) in detail
- Requirement to deploy (R2D) in detail
- Request to fulfill (R2F) in detail
- Detect to correct (D2C) in detail
- The IT4IT Reference Architecture in detail
The benefits of using the IT4IT standard
- The benefits of using the IT4IT standard
- The benefits of each IT Value Stream
- S2P: the benefits
- R2D: the benefits
- R2F: the benefits
- D2C: the benefits
- The supporting activities: the benefits
The IT4IT benefits per stakeholder
- Benefits per stakeholder
- The business user
- The IT organization
- The IT4IT organization
- The IT service provider
- The IT management software vendor