The purpose of learning IT4IT Level 1, known as IT4IT Foundation, is to provide validation that the Candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of the IT4IT standard, and understands the core principles of the IT4IT Reference Architecture and the IT Value Chain.
The course will have an overview of the IT4IT standard, cover the basics and the core concepts and study the four value streams in depth: Strategy to Portfolio, Requirement to Deploy, Request to Fulfill and Detect to Correct.
Price (*ask for discount) 800 USD
Access period 180 days
- There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
- Business Leaders
- Enterprise Architects
- IT Engineers
- IT Operations
What is included
- Accredited by The Open Group
- 17 hours of course material
- FREE exam voucher
- Practice exams
- 24/7 tutor support
- Instant 6 months access
- How To Earn?
A 2-part certification process for IT4IT Certification and can be taken after the completing the IT4IT Foundation e-Learning course.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple choice exam consisting of 40 questions
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book exam
- The pass-rate for the exam is 65%: you must get 26 out of 40 questions correct
- In countries where English is a second language, the time allocated for the exam is extended to 90 minutes
- One free resit exam voucher.
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions