CBAP® is the most popular business analysis course internationally, and It is aligned with the 2016 release of CBAP® by IIBA. It will empower you to develop the skills to be proficient in business analysis, while also enabling you to clear your IIBA–CBAP® exam in the first attempt. With this course, you will build expertise in the six knowledge areas defined in BABOK® Guide Version 3: business analysis planning and monitoring, elicitation, requirements management and communication, enterprise analysis, requirements analysis and solution assessment and validation.
Price (*ask for discount) 400 USD
Access Period 180 days
There is no formal prerequisite for this training itself. However, the certification has formal requirements after attending the course in order to get the certification.
- Aspiring business analysts with over seven to ten years of experience
- Senior Analysis Professionals
- Project Managers
What is included
- 35 IIBA CDUs offered
- 25 PMI PDUs offered
- Aligned to BABOK® Guide Version 3
- 3 Simulation exams aligned to IIBA and 4 practice exams
- 11 case studies and 12 end-of-chapter quizzes
- 24 hours of e-learning content
- How To Earn?
. Minimum 7500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years, 900 hours of which should be in four out of the six BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge areas
. A minimum 35 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
. Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional - CBAP®
. A Signed Code of Conduct
. For more details please visit: http://www.iiba.org/Certification-Recognition/certificationlevels/level3-cbap.aspx
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions