The Apache Kafka course offered by Simplilearn is a key requirement for those aspiring to become Big Data Hadoop architects. Apache Kafka is an open-source stream processing platform and a high-performance real-time messaging system that can process millions of messages per second. It provides a distributed and partitioned messaging system that is highly fault tolerant. This Kafka Training course will guide participants through Kafka architecture, installation, interfaces and configuration on their way to learning the advanced concepts of Big Data.
Price (*ask for discount) 200 USD
Access Period 180 days
Knowledge of any messaging system.
Basic knowledge of Java or any programming language.
Some knowledge of Linux- or Unix-based systems (nor required).
- Professionals aspiring for a career in Big Data
- Analytics professionals, research professionals, IT developers, testers and project managers
- Individuals looking for a change in career
What is included
- 3.5 hours of self-paced video.
- Includes 1 industry-based case study.
- Includes 2 simulation exams.
- Course completion certificate.
- How To Earn?
Complete 85% of the course. Complete 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apache Kafka Architecture
- The Course Overview
- Building Applications in the Publish-Subscribe Architecture
- Topics and Partitions
- How Kafka Cluster is Built? - Brokers
- Setup of Kafka - Using Docker
Procedures AND Consumers
- Sending Events to Kafka - Producers API
- Asynchronous Send
- Partitioning of Topics - Implementing Custom Partitioner
- Reading Events from Kafka - Consumer API
- Consumer Pool Loop - Offset Management
- Rebalancing of Consumers