The PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) training will empower you to become a skilled agile professional with knowledge of a broad range of agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming and test-driven development. ACP is PMI’s fastest-growing certification. PMI has recently updated it’s PMI- ACP exam by adding the Agile Practice Guide as a new reference material. Simplilearn’s PMI-ACP course is aligned to these recent updates from PMI.
Price (*ask for discount) 300 USD
Access Period 180 days
A secondary degree or higher
2000 hours of general project management experience in the last five years
At least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years
- Project Managers
- Agile team members
- Associate/asst. manager - projects
- Team leads/managers
- Project executives/engineers
- Software developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a project manager
What is included
- 25 hours of high quality content
- 2 industry case study and 61 real life examples
- 107 end-of-chapter quizzes and 4 simulation exams
- 26 PDUs self paced learning
- How To Earn?
You must take this formal training on PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, gain PMI membership and pay the exam fee directly to schedule your exam. Once you pass the exam successfully, you will be awarded the prestigious PMI-ACP certificate from PMI.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions