SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Professionals are facilitators who ensure that the corporate sales process is effectively followed to satisfy the goals set by the Corporate Marketing Strategy or Business Unit/Geographic Strategies. They guide the company in the processes required for generating B2B sales and retaining customers through good account management practices. The certification exam is proctored and candidates have two hours to complete 100 multiple choice questions. Candidates are strongly advised to study of the SMstudy® Guide book on Corporate Sales with emphasis on the highly recommended inputs, tools, and outputs for each process. There are no work experience requirements and no mandatory educational hours in addition to the recommended study.
Successful candidates will be awarded the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Professional certification by SMstudy® after passing the certification exam.
Price (*ask for discount) 300 USD
Access Period 180 days
- There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Associate and study the recommended processes in the SMstudy® Guide –Corporate Sales book before applying for the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Professional certification.
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Corporate Sales Professional.
What is included
- Online + VMEdu Mobile App
- E-copy of SBOK Guide
- Certification Exam
- How To Earn?
You must complete the online course and pass the proctored online exam.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again by paying $60.
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A Brief History of Corporate Sales
- Corporate Strategy Overview
- Aspects of Sales and Marketing
- Levels of Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Corporate Sales Overview
- Classification of Accounts and Resource Allocation
- Corporate Accounts Alignment
- Client Management