Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals have a practical, working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to implement and work in a Scrum environment. The purpose of the exam is to confirm the applicants have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply Scrum in the projects and to tailor Scrum in a particular scenario. SMC™ professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed. Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
Price (*ask for discount) 450 USD
Access period 180 days
- There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification.
- Anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master.
- Anyone who is already a Scrum master in his organization.
What is included
- Online + VMEdu Mobile App
- Certification Exam
- How To Earn?
You must complete the online course and pass the proctored online exam.
- How To Maintain?
To maintain the certification status, Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals will need to earn 40 re-certification credits every 3 years.
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two free exam retakes.
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Core Roles
- Non-core Roles
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Team
Scrum Project Phases
- Plan and Estimate
- Review and Retrospect
- Inputs, Tools, and Outputs for each process in each phase
- Scalability of Scrum
- Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
- Scrum of Scrums (SoS) Meeting
- Transition to Scrum
- Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
- Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
- Importance of Executive Support