This is an accredited online training course, designed by TOGAF experts to prepare you with everything you need to gain TOGAF certification at Part 1, or Foundation Level. This course will provide you with a good knowledge of the core TOGAF principles and concepts and will enable you to prepare for, and sit the TOGAF Foundation exam. This course is flexible to suit your particular learning needs. You can take the course when it suits you by studying online via a web browser. TOGAF provides an iterative approach to development at four levels of architecture: Business, Application, Data, and Technology. The Architecture Development Method, or ADM, is the keystone of the framework.
Price 780 USD
Access Period 180 days
- There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
- This course is ideal for architects looking to learn about TOGAF before becoming certified.
What is included
- Accredited by The Open Group
- 8 hours of course material
- FREE exam voucher: The exam voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and must be claimed within 12 months of first course access.
- Practice exams
- 24/7 tutor support
- Instant 6 months access
- How To Earn?
You must complete the online course and pass the exam.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 40 questions per exam
- The pass mark is 55%(22 questions out of 40)
- 60 minutes duration
- taken at authorized Pearson Vue test centers around the world.
- One free resit exam voucher.
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The TOGAF 9 Certification Program
- The Basic Concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The Core Concepts of TOGAF 9