A SMstudy® Certified Marketing Strategy Professional facilitates well-planned marketing strategies to satisfy the goals set by the Corporate Marketing Strategy or Business Unit/Geographic Strategies. Marketing Strategy is one of the most crucial Aspects of Sales and Marketing. A SMstudy® Certified Marketing Strategy Professional is able to define a product’s or brand’s unique value proposition, target markets, and strategies to connect with defined audiences. This professional is able to specify the overall pricing and distribution strategies of a product or brand, and outline the objectives, metrics and budgets for all marketing activities. Successful candidates will be awarded the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Strategy Professional certification by SMstudy after passing the exam.
Price (*ask for discount) 300 USD
Access Period 180 days
- There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Strategy Associate and study the recommended processes from the SMstudy Guide – Marketing Strategy book before applying for the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Strategy Professional.
- Anyone who is interested in becoming a Marketing Strategy Professional.
What is included
- Online + VMEdu Mobile App
- E-copy of SBOK Guide
- Certification Exam
- How To Earn?
You must complete the online course and pass the proctored online exam.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again by paying $60.
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Evolution of Sales and Marketing
- Corporate Strategy and its Relationship to Sales and Marketing
- Aspects of Sales and Marketing
- Levels of Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy Overview