Apache CassandraTM is an open-source project and a second-generation distributed NoSQL database. It is the best choice for higher availability and scalability of the database. Cassandra supports replication across multiple datacenters. It makes the write and read processes highly scalable by offering tunable consistency.
The Apache CassandraTM training course offered by Simplilearn provides an overview of the following:
Fundamentals of big data and NoSQL databases
Cassandra and its features
Architecture and data model of Cassandra
Installation, configuration, and monitoring of Cassandra
Hadoop ecosystem of products around Cassandra
The Apache CassandraTM course offered by Simplilearn includes both online and classroom training. The courseware also includes demos for better understanding of the key concepts.
Price (*ask for discount) 200 USD
Access Period 180 days
Fundamental knowledge of any programming language
Basic understanding of any database, SQL, and query language for databases
Working knowledge of Linux or Unix based systems (not mandatory)
- Professionals aspiring for a career in NoSQL databases and Cassandra
- Analytics professionals
- Research professional
- IT developers
- Project managers
- Additionally, this qualification can also be taken by other aspirants and students, who wish to gain a thorough understanding of Apache CassandraTM.
What is included
- 15 hours of self-paced video.
- Includes 77 quizzes, 5 demos, and 3 hands-on lab exercises.
- Includes 1 simulation test paper and 1 exam paper.
- Covers topics on Cassandra advanced architecture.
- How To Earn?
• Complete 85% of the course. • Complete 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
- How To Maintain?
Certification Exam Format
- You should pay the online course fee then the online course access will be granted to you within 1 week after receiving payment.
- Course fee payment is not refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions